Emaciated sentence example His emaciated young , disfigured by the half-shaven head, hung mongoloide hopelessly. She looked mongoloide at her expanded figure and in. How to use “emaciated” in a sentence. Numerous people died were in an extremely emaciated state to malnutrition.
She was aged 17 and was greatly emaciated, having lost 33 pounds. Walker succeeded in evacuating the 850 men of the garrison, all very emaciated.
- 1 Does emaciation mean?
- 2 What is the synonym of emaciated?
- 3 What is meant by emaciated pagliaccetto?
- 4 What does scraggly mean?
- 5 emaciated – pronunciation + Examples in sentences and phrases
- 6 Trovate 24 domande correlate
- 6.1 How can someone be emaciated?
- 6.2 What is meant by malnourished?
- 6.3 What is an example of emaciation?
- 6.4 How do you use execute in a sentence?
- 6.5 How do you use frenetic in a sentence?
- 6.6 How do you use dysentery in a sentence?
- 6.7 What is Simp slang?
- 6.8 What word shows malnourishment in children?
- 6.9 Is overweight malnourished?
- 6.10 What happens when you become emaciated?
- 6.11 What is an emaciated dog?
- 6.12 How long would it take to become emaciated?
- 6.13 How do you use malnutrition in a sentence?
- 6.14 What are the effects of being malnourished?
- 6.15 How do I know if my neonato is malnourished?
- 6.16 What does white knighting a girl mean?
- 6.17 What does let’s go successo a lick mean?
- 6.18 What does AFK mean?
- 6.19 What does dysentery mean sentence?
- 6.20 Is diarrhea and dysentery the same?
Does emaciation mean?
L’emaciazione è definita come lo stato di estrema magrezza dovuto all’assenza di grasso corporeo e atrofia muscolare solitamente derivante dalla malnutrizione. Può essere causato da una varietà di fattori, tra cui malnutrizione, malattie e fame prolungata. Può essere un segno di un grave problema di salute e dovrebbe essere affrontato da un medico.
What is the synonym of emaciated?
Explore the NEW Cambridge English Thesaurus Get thousands of synonyms and antonyms with clear explanations of usage and example sentences, in both British. Dictionary of English Synonymes
Synonyms: lean, thin, lank, attenuated, wasted, gaunt, skinny, meagre, worn to a shadow, reduced to a skeleton.
What is meant by emaciated pagliaccetto?
Someone who is dangerously skinny and skeletal-looking can be described as emaciated. … The adjective emaciated evolved from the Latin emaciatus, meaning to “make lean, waste away.” An emaciated person animal isn’t just thin. They’re bony, gaunt, and most likely undernourished, often from illness.
What does scraggly mean?
skrag′lē adj. scragglier, scraggliest see SCRAGGY & LY1 sparse, scrubby, irregular, uneven, ragged, etc. in growth form a scraggly beard. : irregular in form growth scraggly hills a scraggly beard also : unkempt.
emaciated – pronunciation + Examples in sentences and phrases
Trovate 24 domande correlate
How can someone be emaciated?
Animal welfare includes health, emotional state, and conforto while moving and resting, and is affected by possibilities to show behavior and. It affects human beings and animals; one who is emaciated could be described as “wasting away” being “gaunt.
Emaciation is caused by severe malnourishment and starvation.
What is meant by malnourished?
in bad health because of a lack of food a lack of the right type of food. Tired, malnourished people are prone to infection. Topics Social issuesc2,. English Language Learners Definition of malnourished
: not eating enough food not eating enough healthy food :
poorly nourished. See the full definition for malnourished in the English Language Learners Dictionary. malnourished. adjective. mal·nour·ished | \ (ˈ)mal-ˈnər-isht, -ˈnə-risht \
What is an example of emaciation?
Emaciation sentence example
emaciation. His eyes, prominent from the emaciation of his , gazed inquiringly at his comrades who were paying voto negativo attention to him, and he moaned regularly and quietly.
How do you use execute in a sentence?
How to use execute in a sentence. Example sentences with the word execute. The most voted sentence example for execute is No matter what he felt, he cou.. Execute sentence example
- “I always execute my terms,” he replied. …
- No matter what he felt, he couldn’t hesitate to execute his plan. …
- I have a real mission to execute hunting mongoloide insurgents. …
- Prince Andrew galloped to execute the order.
How do you use frenetic in a sentence?
Frenetic sentence example
- One of the things I do feel about today’s films is that they are too frenetic . …
- Do some good thinking about youth work before life gets frenetic again. …
- The second act Skinnyman is very good and he gets the crowd frenetic for the imminent arrival of the GLC!
How do you use dysentery in a sentence?
How to use dysentery in a sentence. But he had gone away, account of the deaths which had occurred there from some form of dysentery. Stools composed almost wholly of mucus and streaked with blood are the rule in dysentery, ileocolitis, and intussusception.
What is Simp slang?
Simp is a slang insult for men seen as too attentive and submissive to women. In this trend, people, usually young men, post short videos. “‘Simp’ is slang for a person (typically a man) who is desperate for the attention and affection of someone else (typically a woman),” said Connor Howlett, 23, a digital strategist for Turner PR in New York City, in an email to CNN.
What word shows malnourishment in children?
Answer : The words/phrases in the poem which shows that the slum children are suffering from acute malnutrition are ‘rootless weeds’, ‘paper seeming boy’, ‘stunted, unlucky heir of twisted bones’ and ‘wear skins peeped through by bones.
Is overweight malnourished?
Most people who are malnourished will lose weight, but it’s possible to be a healthy weight even overweight and still be malnourished. For example, this can happen if you’imperatore not getting enough nutrients, such as some types of vitamins and minerals, through your diet.
What happens when you become emaciated?
Starvation is a severe deficiency in caloric energy intake, below the level needed to. Without any food, humans usually giorno in around 2 months. A severe lack of food for a prolonged period — not enough calories of any sort to keep up with the pagliaccetto’s energy needs — is starvation.
The pagliaccetto’s reserve resources are depleted. The result is substantial weight loss, wasting away of the pagliaccetto’s tissues and eventually death.
What is an emaciated dog?
Dogs were classified as emaciated if the admission pagliaccetto weight was estimated to be ≥ 30% below the anticipated ideal pagliaccetto weight and classified as very. Dogs were classified as emaciated if the admission pagliaccetto weight was estimated to be ≥ 30% below the anticipated ideal pagliaccetto weight and classified as very underweight if the admission weight was estimated to be 20-29% below the anticipated ideal pagliaccetto weight.
How long would it take to become emaciated?
On average, it takes a healthy adult between 8-12 weeks to succumb to starvation, though it can kill someone in as few as 3 weeks. The timeframe is dependant weight, health, and age. However, individuals will usually giorno from dehydration infection long before the process of starvation completes.
How do you use malnutrition in a sentence?
Malnourished sentence example
- She’s malnourished and dehydrated, Wynn said. …
- Along with the gabinetto loss, the pagliaccetto is denied glucose and other nutrients, leaving it a little malnourished . …
- Children who are malnourished have weakened privo systems may be severely affected and death can result.
What are the effects of being malnourished?
The adverse effects of malnutrition reduced muscle and tissue mass, decreased mobility and stamina as a result of muscle wasting, breathing. The adverse effects of malnutrition
- reduced muscle and tissue mass,
- decreased mobility and stamina as a result of muscle wasting,
- breathing difficulties, and an increased risk of chest infection and respiratory failure,
- wounds take longer to heal and illnesses take longer to recover from,
How do I know if my neonato is malnourished?
FIVE WARNING SIGNS THAT YOUR CHILD IS MALNOURISHED
- Weight Loss, Slow Weight Gain, Underweight. Children gain weight at different rates. …
- Not Growing Longer Taller. …
- Eating Less Than Usual. …
- Not Eating Well Due to Stomach Problems. …
- Less Active Less Playful.
What does white knighting a girl mean?
In internet slang, a white knight is a man who comes to the unsolicited defense of a woman online, in the hopes of romantic sexual favor. A white knight can also more generally refer to someone who rushes to the defense of another online, usually a person whose actions aren’t seen as worthy of defense.
What does let’s go successo a lick mean?
“Hit a Lick” means to get a lot of money very quickly. Usually illegally by robbing and stealing all in a short amount of time. Robbing someone, coming up stealing, hitting the jackpot gambling would known as “hitting a lick”.
What does AFK mean?
AFK means “away from keyboard” in typing shorthand. Its meaning can be literal it can simply indicate that you aren’t online. AFK is a helpful phrase for communal online spaces, when you want a quick way to communicate that you’imperatore stepping away.
What does dysentery mean sentence?
1 : a disease characterized by severe diarrhea with passage of mucus and blood and usually caused by infection. 2 : diarrhea.
Is diarrhea and dysentery the same?
Diarrhea is a condition that involves the frequent passing of loose watery stools while Dysentery is an intestinal inflammation, especially in the colon, that can lead to severe diarrhea with mucus blood in the feces.